Unfiled Returns IRS Express


Learn how you resolve your Unfiled Tax Returns so you can resolve your IRS problems

The first step in resolving your IRS problem is to file you unfiled tax returns. If you have unfiled tax returns, don’t worry, most people with IRS problems have missing returns. We can resolve your unfiled returns quickly and affordably. For a basic W-2 wage earner, the federal tax return preparation is only $125 per year*.

In the vast majority of cases preparing unfiled returns can greatly reduce your tax debt or eliminate it all together. Also, you must file all your past tax returns before you can submit an Offer in Compromise, an Installment Agreement or resolve any other IRS problem.

Taxpayers should file all tax returns that are due, regardless of whether or not the tax can be paid. Failure to file returns may result in additional penalties and even the possibility of criminal prosecution. If you haven't filed your tax returns, the IRS may have already filed them for you. Unfortunately, the IRS does not prepare the missing tax returns to your advantage and the returns they do file for you may actually harm you. However, you can correct this by filing your own returns properly and getting the IRS to correctly reassess the tax due.

Filing delinquent returns can be an intimidating process. Using a professional service may be your best option. We offer low cost tax return preparation services and can get started right away on all your returns, including delinquent returns.

We can get your records directly from the IRS and complete the preparation of your missing tax returns, even if you don’t have your W2 or 1099 forms. If you're self-employed and you don't have receipts, we can still put together a return. You are entitled to write off your expenses. We can do all this at prices well below the typical cost of large national tax preparation companies.

If you would like to get a free quote to file your missing returns, just call.

*Call for details

Send us a Message